- environmental fee is not included in the Package
- There is a local bank in El Nido,but has no ATM. Bring enough Cash with you. To take cash out using a credit/bank card, some business establishments is El Nido charge six to eight percent (6-8%). For safety, consider using Money Gram. You can send money to yourself and retrieve at the Money Gram office in El Nido
- Electrical power runs from 3pm up to 6am, Black outs occurs frequently. Bring a flashlight with you
- There is no hospital in El Nido. A private doctor in town can attend to emergencies
- The town of El Nido requires guest to pay (ETDF) P200.per person to go to the Island.The fee is good for 10 Days and covers all the island destinations.
- Land transfer from Puerto –EL Nido woulf take 6-8 Hours Tourist van
TERMS & CONDITION UPON BOOKING WITH US
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME (For hotels)
- Standard check-in time is 2:00PM while checkout time is 12:00 NN.
- A deposit of 100% of total package price should guarantee reservations directly made with Amika Travel & Tours.
Cancellation of confirmed package booking for any reason not attributable to the fault of Amika Travel & Tours shall be subject to the following charges:
- Cancellation 1 day before your tour- 50 % of total package/ tour charge
- Cancellation on the day of your tour – 100 % of total package/ tour charge
- The total number of package days originally booked shall be paid 100% if reduction of booking is made within 7 days prior guest arrival at Puerto Princesa.
Upon confirmation, may we request you to deposit 50% of the total amount mentioned.
Please deposit to this account:
Bank Name: BPI SAN PEDRO, PUERTO PRINCESA CITY
Account Name: AMIKA TRAVEL & TOURS
Account Number: 3485-8009-55
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Kindly send us a copy of the bank transfer in our email address.
Please send also the guest details below:
- Complete name of the guest
- Flight schedule
- Contact number (at least 1 guest)
RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE: AMIKA TRAVEL & TOURS and/or agents act as agent only to the transportation services and hotels and shall not assume any responsibility for loss, damage, injury, accident, delay; changes in schedule, hotel overbooking or other inconveniences to the passenger; whether by reason of defect in any vehicle or through acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying or housing the passenger or in carrying our arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith. AMIKA TRAVEL & TOURS and/or their agents shall not assume responsibility in connection with any of the aforementioned services through acts of war, national disturbances or causes of nature or any other act not within the reasonable control of AMIKA TRAVEL & TOURS; and/or their agents. The transportation companies and hotels shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any detention, delay, loss or damage, sickness or injury however and by whosoever caused, and of whatever kind occurring or to the passenger at anytime when the passenger is not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by Transportation Companies or Hotels.